Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients safety and predictable growth with SecureGain 3. This fixed annuity offers two three-year terms with the option to surrender without penalty during the last 30 days of the initial three-year term. This product accepts single purchase payments. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-89
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- $500,000 for ages 86+
- 6-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%
- Early withdrawal charges will not apply to surrenders during the last 30 days of the initial three-year term.
- During the first contract year, 10% of the purchase payment may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the six-year term. MVAs will not apply to surrenders that occur in the last 30 days of the initial three-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.