Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients guaranteed growth with SecureGain 5. This fixed annuity offers a 0.25% first-year interest rate bonus, and a base interest rate that increases 0.10% in years two through five. This product accepts single purchase payments. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-89
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Inherited, Roth and SIMPLE)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- $500,000 for ages 86+
- 0.25% first year bonus interest rate
- 0.10% annual interest rate adjustment in years 2-5
- 5-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%
- During the first contract year, 10% of the purchase payment may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals and surrenders during the initial five-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.