Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients inflationary protection with SecureGain 5! This fixed annuity offers a 0.25% first-year interest rate bonus. Plus, after the first contract year of the initial term, 0.10% will be added to the base interest rate in years two through five. This product is issued with single premium only. Additional purchase payments require a separate contract. For a complete product description, see the Product Guide located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Qualified 18-89
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Inherited, Roth and SIMPLE)
- Issued with single premium
- Additional purchase payments require a separate contract
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 0.25% first year bonus interest rate
- 0.10% annual interest rate adjustment in years 2-5
- 5-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply if, prior to the end of the initial five-year term, the contract is surrendered or a withdrawal above the free withdrawal allowance is taken.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the training and certification page to view and complete required training.