Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients inflationary protection with SecureGain 7! This fixed annuity offers a 1.00% first-year interest rate bonus. Plus, after the first contract year of the initial term, 0.25% will be added to the base interest rate in years two through seven. This product is issued with single premium only. Additional purchase payments require a separate contract. For a complete product description, see the Product Guide located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- 1.00% first year bonus interest rate
- 0.25% annual interest rate adjustment in years 2-7
- 7-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- During the first contract year, 10% of the purchase payment may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals and surrenders during the initial seven-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.