Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Custom 10
Whether your clients are looking to save, spend or give their money away, the American Custom 10 offers an innovative suite of optional riders to meet every need! With a 10-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product offers multiple indexed strategies including a strategy that offers uncapped growth potential. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- SPDR Gold Shares 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 10-year declining 9.5%, 8.75%, 7.75%, 6.75%, 5.75%, 4.75%, 3.75%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 5% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 5% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals and surrenders during the first 10 contract years.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
90% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.