Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Custom 10
Help your clients reach their retirement goals with American Custom 10. This fixed-indexed annuity offers a suite of innovative riders to help your clients meet their income or legacy-planning needs, and features early withdrawal charges and market value adjustments that end after 10 years. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- SPDR Gold Shares 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 10-year declining 9.5%, 8.75%, 7.75%, 6.75%, 5.75%, 4.75%, 3.75%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 5% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 5% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals and surrenders during the first 10 contract years.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
90% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.