Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Landmark 5
Offer your clients multiple indexed strategies with the American Landmark 5. With a five-year early withdrawal charge period, this product accepts multiple purchase payments in the first two months (subsequent minimum payment: $2,000). For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Qualified 18-89
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single premium
- Subsequent allowed 60 days from issue only; Minimum: $2,000
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year point-to-point
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year point-to-point
- Purchase payment account interest rate
- Declared interest rate
- Indexed interest rate
- 5-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the five-year term.
- Fixed dollar and RMDs
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Purchase payment account value
- Declared rate strategy value
- Interest strategy value
- The account value is equal to 100% of the purchase payment received, plus interest credited, less any amounts withdrawn, including any market value adjustment or early withdrawal charges deducted from those amounts, less any applicable premium taxes and other taxes required by your state.
- Equals the greater of the account value adjusted for any MVA and less any early withdrawal changes or the guaranteed minimum surrender value.
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout or life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
The GMSV equals 87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs.
- The greater of the account value or GMSV will be paid upon the death of the owner.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.