Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Landmark 5
Offer your clients multiple indexed strategies with the American Landmark 5. With a five-year early withdrawal charge period, this product accepts multiple purchase payments in the first two months (subsequent minimum payment: $2,000). For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-89
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- $500,000 for ages 86+
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 5-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the five-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.