Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Valor 10
Offer your clients a 2% premium bonus with American Valor 10. With a 10-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product accepts multiple purchase payments (subsequent minimum payments: $2,000 Q, $5,000 NQ). Multiple commission options available, including a trail option! For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
A rider must be purchased with the contract. Available issue ages are based on the rider. See the Riders tab for details.
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP and SIMPLE)
- Single and flexible purchase payments
- All purchase payments paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on 6th and 20th of each month
- $2,000 (Q)
- $5,000 (NQ)
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- Purchase payments received in the first three contract years will be increased by a premium bonus of 2.00%.
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year point-to-point
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
1% on 100% of purchase payments, less withdrawals and early withdrawal charges, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, minus an amount equal to the early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the training and certification page to view and complete required training.