Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients flexibility with Safe Return. This fixed-indexed annuity offers a return of premium guarantee, a bailout on indexed strategies, and features early withdrawal charges that end after 10 years. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Qualified 0-85
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $2,000 (Q)
- $5,000 (NQ)
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- On indexed strategies, early withdrawal charges waived, if cap or participation rate for an indexed strategy ever falls below its bailout rate
- The return of premium value is the sum of all purchase payments, less the sum of all net withdrawals and rider charges. Included at no extra charge.
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- Declared Rate
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- In the event a cap or participation rate falls below its bailout rate, early withdrawal charges will be waived
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- 100% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges and less an amount equal to the applicable early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.