Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients a boost for their retirement savings with the Premier Bonus. They will receive a 5.75% bonus on all purchase payments! The bonus is added to the account value immediately and fully vested after seven contract years. For a complete product description and vesting schedule, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- 0-85 NQ
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Qualified 0-85
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single premium
- Subsequent allowed 60 days from issue only; Minimum: $2,000
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 5.75% purchase payment bonus (fully vested after seven contract years)
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year point-to-point
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year point-to-point
- Purchase payment account interest rate
- Declared interest rate
- Indexed interest rate
- 7-year declining 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 0%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the seven-year term.
- Fixed dollar and RMDs
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Purchase payment account value
- Declared rate strategy value
- Interest strategy value
- The account value is equal to 100% of purchase payments received, plus purchase payment bonuses, plus interest credited, less any amounts withdrawn, including any market value adjustment or early withdrawal charges deducted from those amounts, less any applicable premium taxes and other taxes required by your state.
- The surrender value equals the greater of the account value less any early withdrawal charges and any nonvested bonus amount, plus or minus applicable MVAs, or the guaranteed minimum surrender value.
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout or life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
The GMSV equals 87.5% of purchase payments plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs.
- The greater of the account value or GMSV will be paid upon the death of the owner.
There are no riders available with this product.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.