Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Premier Income Bonus
Help your clients build their retirement income with Premier Income Bonus. This fixed-indexed annuity includes a built-in income rider with a 6% rider bonus, and features early withdrawal charges and market value adjustments that end after seven years. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- 40-85 (Q & NQ)
- Income payments may begin at age 55
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP and SIMPLE)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- The rider benefit base receives a bonus equal to 6% of all purchase payments.
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 7-year declining 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 0%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the seven-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
Includes a built-in rider that offers guaranteed growth with an 6% rider bonus, 6% rollup credit and 10-year rollup period. Additionally, payout percentages increase 0.10% each year your clients wait to start income payments, until it reaches 7.5% for single lifetime income and 6.5% for joint lifetime income.
There is an annual charge for the rider that is currently 1.15%.
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.