Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Freedom Classic 3
Offer your clients safety and predictable growth with American Freedom Classic 3. This fixed annuity offers two three-year terms with the option to surrender without penalty during the last 30 days of the initial three-year term. This product accepts single purchase payments. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-89
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- $500,000 for ages 86+
- 6-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%
- Early withdrawal charges will not apply to surrenders during the last 30 days of the initial three-year term.
- During the first contract year, 10% of the purchase payment may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the six-year term. MVAs will not apply to surrenders that occur in the last 30 days of the initial three-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials