Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
AssuranceSelect 3 Plus
Offer your clients competitive growth opportunity with AssuranceSelect 3 Plus. This fixed-indexed annuity offers multiple indexed strategies, accepts additional purchase payments during the first two contract months, and features early withdrawal charges and market value adjustments that end after three years. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Qualified 0-90
- Non-qualified 0-90
- In Texas, contracts can only be issued up to age 85
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent allowed 60 days from issue only; Minimum: $2,000
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- $500,000 for ages 86+
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- iShares MSCI EAFE 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 3-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the three-year term
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials